Board Member We are always looking for community members who are passionate about our mission and willing to contribute their vision, skills, and experience to empowering adolescent girls through volunteer hours.
Board members act as a cohesive unit to make organizational decisions for GirlVentures, including but not limited to:
- Actively participate in at least 75% of Board and Committee meetings
- Determining GirlVentures’ mission, strategies, and program priorities
- Ensuring the organization stays in compliance with laws and regulations
- Ensuring GirlVentures uses its resources towards fulfillment of its mission
- Hiring, managing, and evaluating the Executive Director
- Attending, promoting, and supporting the Board’s Annual Fundraisers
- Making a personally significant financial contribution
- Actively seeking out and bringing in resources – financial and in-kind
- Volunteer experience and time as requested by the Executive Director.
The ideal applicant wants to contribute their voice and enthusiasm to GirlVentures and is able to make a 3-year commitment.
How To Apply:
Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.