Youth Advisory Board
WHO CAN APPLY
GirlVentures participants who are in high school and have completed any of our courses are eligible to apply.
We are looking for young leaders, with opinions, ideas, and a commitment to GirlVentures! This volunteer position is great for anyone who wants to gain leadership experience and build their skillset for their future endeavors. You will be part of a fun-loving group of high schoolers and mentors who are dedicated to supporting our work and vision. You will laugh, learn, and grow, develop yourself as a speaker, facilitator, teacher and mentor.
- A 9-month commitment during the school year.
- Meet once a month on Sunday at the Women’s Building on 18th Street in San Francisco.
- Participate in the annual weekend overnight YAB retreat in the fall.
- Lead activities through group collaboration and participate in giving and receiving feedback.
- YAB is a space for goal setting and accountability. Mentors and participants will support each other in developing their leadership skills.
- YAB is encouraged to be a part of all GirlVentures community events as ambassadors and volunteers.
September 29th- 30th
May 19th - YAB Celebration!
HOW TO APPLY
Please contact our Volunteer and Outreach Manager, Victoria at email@example.com