Transitions: Course Details
9:00 – 11:00am
Bryant Street Sports Basement, San Francisco
Underground parking garage around back – take Florida Street off 16th Street.
8:45am Arrive. Please be on time.
9:00am Welcome/Opening Circle
10:00am Parent/Guardian Meeting
11:00am Parents/Guardians head home
Parents/Guardians should plan on staying for two hours. After participating in the opening circle, meeting the instructors, and saying good-bye to the girls, parents/guardians will meet with their Course Director.
2:00pm – 4:00pm
Our Office at the WOmens Building, San Francisco
2:00pm Parent/Guardian Meeting on the 4th floor (please be on time)
3:00pm Graduation Ceremony
4:00pm Head for home… food… showers
Parents/guardians will meet with the Course Director for an hour. The intent of this meeting is to discuss methods to continue to support your daughter following the return from her Transitions course. The Course Director will give you an idea of the girls’ experience and discuss their re-entry. You will also receive a reading list and have an opportunity to engage in a lively, group discussion.
Directions to the Sports Basement, Bryant Street:
From US 101, northbound (towards Civic Center/Bay Bridge):
1. Take the Vermont St. exit & turn left onto Vermont St.
2. Take the 2nd left onto 16th St.
3. Turn right at Bryant St. – Sports Basement will be on your left
4. To PARKING GARAGE – skip #3 and follow 16th to Florida St., turn right and follow Florida St. until you come to the Sports Basement parking garage on your right.
From the East Bay (I-80W):
1. After crossing the Bay Bridge, take the Ninth St./Civic Center exit
2. Slight left at Harrison St.
3. Turn left at 11th St.
4. Slight right at Bryant St. – Sports Basement will be on your right
5. To PARKING GARAGE follow Bryant to 16th. Turn right on 16th St., then another right on Florida St.- follow to parking garage on your right.
From US 101, southbound:
1. Follow to Van Ness Ave.
2. Turn left at 16th St.
3. Turn left at Bryant St. – Sports Basement will be on your left
4. To PARKING GARAGE – skip #3 and follow 16th to Florida St. (before Bryant), turn left and follow Florida St. to Sports Basement parking garage on your right.
In addition to the parking garage, there is limited FREE parking available on 15th Street and metered parking is available on Bryant Street.