How to Apply:
1) Click on your course of interest.
2) Read the Course Description, review dates, age requirement, payment information and policies
(at the bottom of the page).
3) Click Apply and complete the online application.
Note to Non-Bay Area Potential Participants:
GirlVentures is a program located in the San Francisco Bay Area and our programs are primarily designed for local youth. While we welcome applications from out of the area, the following must be true in order to participate:
1. Families provide transportation to and from San Francisco or Oakland, where all courses begin and end. Courses begin between at 8-9am on the first day and end between 4 -6pm on the last day.
2. At least one adult parent/guardian or emergency contact must accompany the youth on the first day, pick them up on the last day and remain available by phone in the Bay Area for the duration of the course.
Please contact GirlVentures for additional clarification.